Sunday, April 23, 2017

Welcome!

I'm on several Social Media paths. One involves promoting the work I do at Ambiance Spa and Salon. Another is a health and wellness blog for The Carlisle Wellness Network.

Buying a car? I'd like tell you about my favorite dealership. Read my Car Buying article or just click the Short Survey in the menu and I'll hook you up with them. They are fabulous.

Looking for a new hair stylist? I'm a Certified Massage Therapist at Ambiance Spa and Salon, so I know our stylists do great work. You'll also get the best manicure, pedicure, facial and body wrap there. Check out the Spa Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gift Certificates Are Easy

You haven't made up your mind about a gift yet have you? > Flowers don't last very long. > Plants are just something else...